Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weekend Fun and Photography

This weekend has been wonderful going out to different beaches in San Diego and hiking around. It felt great to take my Canon out since it had been a while since I used it.

These first two photos are from Torrey Pines State Beach where you can hike the trails before heading to the bottom where you end up at the actual beach. The second to last photo was hard because I had to level my camera on the cliff and set a timer. I seemed to be the only one who didn't jump in time. :( Still a great photo, though. ;)

























Here are some photos taken the next day at La Jolla Cove. Beautiful beaches, just smells like fish and seals. I don't care, I LOVE it there! The second picture looks like it could be half the earth.


















After the cove, we headed down to check out the Ocean Beach Tide Pools and the pier. It was gorgeous, the beaches were richly blue, and I almost felt like I was in Hawaii. Dan and I want to get our friends together and spend half a day at this beach. There's a little secret area where you have to go through a cave to get to the other side where it's a more private beach with cliff diving. Photograph of me on the other side of the cave was taken by Dan.





Later, we ended up walking the pier. Beautiful views, great tans. ;)



 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a wonderful place, it is very joyful event for every one who visited this amazing place. every picture have very attractive look, i enjoyed them. If you don't know about canvas print, wall art so i want to tell you one thing that canvas print, wall art can make every picture extraordinary, you can easily convert your picture onto wall art and i just want to say thanks for sharing these pictures.

About Me

My Photo
Natalie Farrell
http://natalie-farrell.com
View my complete profile

Description

I find everyone has their own artistic ability; whether it be general art, music, being a doctor, teaching, singing, an architect, car fanatic, chef, whatever have you. Everything you see is art.

natalie-farrell.com
writenatnow@gmail.com


Followers

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Map of Visitors