Monday, August 27, 2012

Sharp Edges

I got to try out some spray paint yesterday for the first time, and it was a lot of fun. I must add that I was trying to make the spray paint drip on the top, but it didn't go as well (at all) and I felt I was just wasting the paint. End results in my opinion: looks like the painting has hair. Haha. Oh well, it was fun! :) I want to start designing and cutting out my own stencils, then just put whatever on there. Need to buy my own colors as well since Dan only had those three.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know what did you want to paint, but the pictures of the final painting you have added in this post looking nice. doesn't matter you can't do the paint. i have read somewhere that try again, try again, try again one day you will definitely get success.

canvas art

About Me

My Photo
Natalie Farrell
http://natalie-farrell.com
View my complete profile

Description

I find everyone has their own artistic ability; whether it be general art, music, being a doctor, teaching, singing, an architect, car fanatic, chef, whatever have you. Everything you see is art.

natalie-farrell.com
writenatnow@gmail.com


Followers

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Map of Visitors