Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My First Painted Pair of Shoes!

I got to paint my first pair of shoes. I grabbed a cheapo $5 pair of white canvas shoes from Walmart and didn't know what to do with them for about two weeks. Finally, I just went for it. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, but I need to tape them up better so I don't get paint on the edges, and also not leave the tape on like Dan said because otherwise it leaves a sticky residue over time. Looks like I'll be needing to buy Goof Off. Oh, and add to the list: black laces. I used the black laces on my running shoes because I was too impatient and wanted to see how they'd look RIGHT away, but they're way too big. ;)


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Natalie Farrell
http://natalie-farrell.com
View my complete profile

Description

I find everyone has their own artistic ability; whether it be general art, music, being a doctor, teaching, singing, an architect, car fanatic, chef, whatever have you. Everything you see is art.

natalie-farrell.com
writenatnow@gmail.com


Followers

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Map of Visitors