Thursday, June 3, 2010

More Caricatures

Some other random ones I drew within the last couple months.


This is of my boyfriend, Dan. I realize I totally screwed up. It's MW2. Any way, he's pretty much always playing that game. I hope he knows that if he and I were playing on a computer, I'd totally "pwn" him, big time.



It was this couple's anniversary when they got this. The husband asked me to give him extra hair. Huhu.


I was impressed with myself on how I drew these kids. For me, I felt I was definitely improving on the hair, eyes, and coloring.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, the one of the couple as the mermaid and spiderman is AMAZING! I feel as though you almost took on a different caricature style where they are still funky but with a touch of glam.

Natalie Farrell said...

Thank Marco. He's the guy I mainly learn my caricature bodies from. Thanks Katie! :)

About Me

My Photo
Natalie Farrell
http://natalie-farrell.com
View my complete profile

Description

I find everyone has their own artistic ability; whether it be general art, music, being a doctor, teaching, singing, an architect, car fanatic, chef, whatever have you. Everything you see is art.

natalie-farrell.com
writenatnow@gmail.com


Followers

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Map of Visitors