Sunday, December 4, 2011

Rod, Stephanie, & baby Keiran

Today, I got to do my first photo shoot with my dearest friends, Rod, Stephanie and their soon to be baby Keiran. For some reason, I was pretty nervous about this because I've never done a photo shoot before. It was a lot of fun, and taught me on what I should and shouldn't do for the next time. I'm pretty happy with the turnout, but I also see a lot of flaws with some of the photos. I didn't have a tripod, and I sometimes went a bit too fast to the point where some photos aren't centered, the lighting is off, or the colors might be a bit blah... but it is what it is. These are some of my favorites that I posted below, and here's the link to the rest. Hope you enjoy them, Rod and Stephanie! And many congratulations to the two of you and your soon to be baby Keiran. :)











0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Natalie Farrell
http://natalie-farrell.com
View my complete profile

Description

I find everyone has their own artistic ability; whether it be general art, music, being a doctor, teaching, singing, an architect, car fanatic, chef, whatever have you. Everything you see is art.

natalie-farrell.com
writenatnow@gmail.com


Followers

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Map of Visitors