Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Popped My East Coast Cherry

On the 7th of December, I was very fortunate to take a trip with my boyfriend, Danny, and my best friend Shane to Dan's hometown in Cliffwood Beach, New Jersey for his brother's wedding. It felt so refreshing and wonderful to be on the opposite side of the country. Everything in his hometown seemed old fashioned, the air was crisp, and the trees made the atmosphere almost like I was up in the mountains... just without the mountains itself and altitude sickness. ;) I felt right at home there.




On the 11th, we took the train to New York Penn Station where I got to not only see the city for my very first time, but also met up with my cousin, Heather, whom I hadn't seen since 2002. It was a full day of walking, the whole entire time, and everywhere I looked I was in "awe". My time there was very short since I only had a day to be there, but it was a wonderful and breathtaking experience. My fish eye lens was the SHIZ in the city!







On the 13th, we had to come back to the whale's vagina, and I all ready want to go back. I'm so glad I got to finally meet my boyfriend's family and friends, see where he grew up, and take a trip to New York and see my cousin and her fiancee. This last week was the greatest moments of 2011 for me.

1 comments:

Taylor S Smith said...

love the "fish eye" in the city! Sort of gives you perspective of how huge every thing is in comparison to us. :)

About Me

My Photo
Natalie Farrell
http://natalie-farrell.com
View my complete profile

Description

I find everyone has their own artistic ability; whether it be general art, music, being a doctor, teaching, singing, an architect, car fanatic, chef, whatever have you. Everything you see is art.

natalie-farrell.com
writenatnow@gmail.com


Followers

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Map of Visitors