Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Get Your Dirt On!

I've been slowly getting myself back on the art track, which has felt pretty good. I got a call from an old friend of mine asking if I could draw a t-shirt design for her boss. It's for a kid's camp, and the theme is called "Get Your Dirt On". The kids will have fun activities to do along with a crazy obstacle course that involves: water balloons, shopping carts, a huge duck boat, hula hoops, LOTS of mud, basketball, and more. This is what I came up with, and they loved it:





Next is a piece inspired by my boyfriend, Danny. We were at the Del Mar Fair walking around and stopped for a beer break when he asked if we could draw while we relaxed for a little. I gave him a look of yes - but I am very uninspired... but he encouraged me to let loose and just draw. So I did:


Thanks for stopping by. Happy belated 4th of July, and cheers!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Natalie Farrell
http://natalie-farrell.com
View my complete profile

Description

I find everyone has their own artistic ability; whether it be general art, music, being a doctor, teaching, singing, an architect, car fanatic, chef, whatever have you. Everything you see is art.

natalie-farrell.com
writenatnow@gmail.com


Followers

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Map of Visitors