Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Charcoals Galore

Inspired by A Perfect Circle's - The Noose

"And I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead, with your halo slipping down to choke you now"

Portrait of Chloe Grace Moretz from her movie "Carrie" unfinished.

Quick 15 minute sketch of one of my best friends, Shane, in his "Bahstin" winter wonderland.

Another quick 15 minute sketch of my cousin, Heather, squinting as the snow falls in lovely Vermont.


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Natalie Farrell
http://natalie-farrell.com
View my complete profile

Description

I find everyone has their own artistic ability; whether it be general art, music, being a doctor, teaching, singing, an architect, car fanatic, chef, whatever have you. Everything you see is art.

natalie-farrell.com
writenatnow@gmail.com


Followers

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Map of Visitors