Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014

A self reflection I wrote tonight for 2014, and life in general. Until next year, cheers.



What once was light with covered wings
A developing reflection, a turning leaf
The warm caress of sweet remembrance 
Love is constant, an infinite presence

Amidst my eyes, all is dear and held for keeps 
These sacred lessons through obstacles, filled with constant leaps
An immense treasure that life engages
Forever walking, and turning my pages

The beauty of solitude, built with silence, deliver their teachings
Close my eyes; fear not these paths that I'm reaching
Change be welcomed, thriving evermore by the second
Life is succulent, chilling and vibrant I thoroughly reckon




0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Natalie Farrell
http://natalie-farrell.com
View my complete profile

Description

I find everyone has their own artistic ability; whether it be general art, music, being a doctor, teaching, singing, an architect, car fanatic, chef, whatever have you. Everything you see is art.

natalie-farrell.com
writenatnow@gmail.com


Followers

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Map of Visitors