Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More photographs

Went to cloudy Moonlight Beach to take a few photos before I had to run to my car from it being very windy and cold. Not good for someone in shorts and flip flops. Either way, they were doing construction down there so it wasn't a grand ol' day for some photography.




Last but not least, this is a photo of my parent's house with their Christmas lights up. LOVING this camera.

Stay tuned for more photos when I get my new fisheye lens tomorrow (!!!)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Natalie Farrell
http://natalie-farrell.com
View my complete profile

Description

I find everyone has their own artistic ability; whether it be general art, music, being a doctor, teaching, singing, an architect, car fanatic, chef, whatever have you. Everything you see is art.

natalie-farrell.com
writenatnow@gmail.com


Followers

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Map of Visitors